Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sun Surfing X Wind Waving: Wayward Kenting 我在墾丁*天氣晴

我在墾丁天氣晴 Wayward Kenting

 

officially my first Taiwanese drama

please discard the label idol drama

 

even watching 5 years later

it doesn’t feel old-school

simply because there is a solid story line

Wayward Kenting 02

 

okay please

there is no fanciful images of

princes or princesses

Wayward Kenting maincast

 

this isn’t the best good-looking Eddie or Ethan

but along the drama

they gradually become lovable in

their totally opposite ways

Ethan Ruan Wayward KentingWayward Kenting 03

 

I took almost one week to finish the drama

my drama-pro friend said

this means I still have

a long way to go in dramarathon

 

but this is that kind of drama

I won’t rush in order to know the ending

because it’s a pleasant journey

all along the way

 

and it totally doesn’t deserve

the label of idol drama

because on top of the sun, the sea

the story evolves around issues like

sustainability, eco-tourism,

corporate vice versus local interests

Wayward Kenting 01

 

and on a personal level

dream versus reality,

conflicts in friendship

and more to discover

 

during the 20th episode

I actually felt

no.. it' can’t be ending so soon

may I re-watch the whole thing again?

 

may I get to visit Kenting

riding on a scooter,

attached with surfboard

pop-pop-popping along the coastal line

 

我在墾丁*天氣晴 Wayward Kenting / Trailer

 

有你的快樂 / 王若琳 Joanna Wang

 

因為你愛我 / 王若琳 Joanna Wang

1 comment:

  1. They are always trying to innovate new ems items to use!


    Feel free to surf to my homepage flex belt reviews

    ReplyDelete