Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Play Sly X Final Buy: Ready to Fly

last Sunday marketing survey

nothing much to report

because basically it’s zero loot

yeah.. I have made it two trips in a row

 

last piece

has been tracking her for months already

now finally 50% off

no!!!!

but I forgot to jot down

what her name is…

Rip Curl flora dress

 

got a cable to replace this

yet it is not compatible

what the heck

P1180741

 

today

made an 15 minutes quick trip down

should I or shouldn’t I?

 

loots of the day:

forget about the cable

a little bit of masking tape will do

I need this more desperately

travel adaptor

 

and…

I found out what her name is

and where her new permanent

home sweet home is

Rip Curl Friday Flora – Blue Graphith

P1180749

 

welcome abroad,

and we area flying in less than 12 hours time

see you all on the 17th

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this blog to obtain most recent updates, thus where can
    i do it please help out.

    Here is my web-site: lauders

    ReplyDelete